www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Oleg Assovski <as...@bitcom.msk.ru>
Subject Re: os-windows/1707: When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
Date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:40:04 GMT
Sorry for misinformation in my first letter. We _always_ get GPF when
exiting Win95-OSR2-Rus while apache is still running. I've sent the
information just after version 1.3b3 was released. Currently we are
with apache 1.3b7. It still has the bug. Perhaps I'll try the latest
release in few days.

	Ciao, OLeG