www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Arpad B Palotas <abpal...@hungary.com>
Subject Re: os-osf/2149: Apache 1.3b6 does not compile on DU 3.2
Date Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:30:52 GMT
I have upgraded since then to 1.3.1 on the same DU 3.2 without problem.

Also, I am afraid the problem arose from an incorrect DNS upgrade. I had
several other problems (sendmail, etc.). After restoring some of the the
original DU DNS related files (some header files) the sendmail problem
disappeared. I did not retry Apache 1.3b6. Version 1.3.1 has been
succesfully installed since then, though.

Sorry for not reporting this earlier.

Arpad