www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From David Alexander <...@wonderd.com>
Subject config/3102: Virtual Hosted Page not being displayed. Base page from server displayed instead.
Date Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:00:02 GMT

>Number:         3102
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Virtual Hosted Page not being displayed. Base page from server displayed
instead.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
1. Added the following virtual host entry:

<VirtualHost grelmstavern.wonderdigital.com>
ServerAdmin grelm@wonderdigital.com
DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/grelmstavern/data
ServerName grelmstavern.wonderdigital.com
Errorlog /usr/home/user/grelm/weblog/http-error.log
TransferLog /usr/home/user/grelm/weblog/http-access.log
</VirtualHost>

2. When page is accessed as grelmstavern.wonderdigital.com, I get the basic web page for the
server. When I type in: grelmstavern.wonderdigital.com/index.html, I get the proper page.

>How-To-Repeat:
See Full description..

grelmstavern.wonderdigital.com is the web site in question.
>Fix:
No.