www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jim Linik <lini...@nenlifesci.com>
Subject general/3101: when a file is downloaded that is a windows executable it says not valid win32 file. if downloaded bypasing proxy it downloades fine
Date Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:15:05 GMT

>Number:         3101
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       when a file is downloaded that is a windows executable it says not valid
win32 file. if downloaded bypasing proxy it downloades fine
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We are using apache web server as a proxy server on a sun box.
when downloading through the proxy from any version of IE or netscape the file gets corupted
If you by pass the proxy files download fine
>How-To-Repeat:
any downloadable fwindows executable file
>Fix:
no