www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetz...@westbend.net>
Subject Re: general/2270: Required Patches to Apache sources for FrontPage Module
Date Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/2270; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To: <apache-bugdb@apache.org>, <coar@apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: general/2270: Required Patches to Apache sources for FrontPage Module
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 15:29:50 -0500

 From: <coar@apache.org>
 >Synopsis: Required Patches to Apache sources for FrontPage Module
 >
 >State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 >State-Changed-By: coar
 >State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 27 09:34:55 PDT 1998
 >State-Changed-Why:
 >
 >Have you reworked this patch for 1.3.2 by any chance?
 >We may consider integrating it if so..

 The only change needed to the patches is to change isspace to ap_isspace.

 One thing that I have noticed in going from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1+ is that the
 FrontPage Exts now need "Options ExecCGI" in the access.conf for the
 directory so that FP Exts can execute from user/virtual webs.  This also
 allows users to execute their own CGI programs.

 I have additional patches that solve this problem, but they are not quite
 ready. I am trying to add some directives to the FrontPage module so that we
 can still disable/enable FP Exts in certain directories (currently the
 directives are not working, but the patch does work).

 Scot