www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: apache-api/2718: alloc.h conflicts with libstd++ installed header file
Date Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:49:43 GMT

Synopsis: alloc.h conflicts with libstd++ installed header file

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 27 11:49:42 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

Apache and its API is currently based on C, and we don't
necessarily support C++ modules or compilations.  I'm
marking this issue as suspended so we can figure out what
to do about the name conflict.