www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-aix/2312: syntax error in distributed httpd.conf file
Date Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:41:59 GMT

Synopsis: syntax error in distributed httpd.conf file

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 27 09:41:57 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

This is a known problem with the AIX C compiler (see also
PRs 2534, 2664, 2853, and 3042).  IBM are aware of the
problem.  I'm putting this report into 'analyzed' so we
can notify you of the correction if and when we get one.

Category-Changed-From-To: general-os-aix
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Sun Sep 27 09:41:57 PDT 1998