www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Arpad B Palotas <abpal...@hungary.com>
Subject Re: os-osf/2149: Apache 1.3b6 does not compile on DU 3.2
Date Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-osf/2149; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Arpad B Palotas <abpalota@hungary.com>
To: coar@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-osf/2149: Apache 1.3b6 does not compile on DU 3.2
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 20:30:52 +0200

 I have upgraded since then to 1.3.1 on the same DU 3.2 without problem.

 Also, I am afraid the problem arose from an incorrect DNS upgrade. I had
 several other problems (sendmail, etc.). After restoring some of the the
 original DU DNS related files (some header files) the sendmail problem
 disappeared. I did not retry Apache 1.3b6. Version 1.3.1 has been
 succesfully installed since then, though.

 Sorry for not reporting this earlier.

 Arpad