www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Fabien COELHO <coe...@cri.ensmp.fr>
Subject mod_cgi/3081: if a cgi cannot be executed, it reports "Premature end of script headers".
Date Sat, 26 Sep 1998 14:45:04 GMT

>Number:         3081
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       if a cgi cannot be executed, it reports "Premature end of script headers".
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.2 + PHP 3.0.4 + ...
>Environment:
Solaris 2.6 / Intel

SunOS scott 5.6 Generic i86pc i386
if a cgi cannot be executed, it reports "Premature end of script headers"
a "cannot execute cgi" would look better to me.

>How-To-Repeat:
enable cgi (ScriptAlias...)
chmod a-x cgi-bin/*
request the cgi from the client.
>Fix:
no.

I guess some systematic non-regression tests could detect such problems before
they appear.