www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <trel...@writeme.com>
Subject os-windows/3074: ap_sub_req_lookup_file does not handle names with device specified
Date Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:41:21 GMT

>Number:         3074
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       ap_sub_req_lookup_file does not handle names with device specified
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
While trying to make Mozilla's gzip_content_module work on my NT computer
I found gzip_content_module does not work correctly when device letter is specified.
If asked file path is "d:/apache/htdocs/index.html.gz"
it passes "d:/apache/htdocs/d:" as a filename (which does not exists).

However "/apache/htdocs/index.html.gz" is okey.
>How-To-Repeat:
sure, but it is in internals.
>Fix:
nothing special