www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_autoindex/3072: star wildcard not handled properly at the end of file name
Date Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:34:07 GMT

>Number:         3072
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       star wildcard not handled properly at the end of file name
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
This is a piece of my access.conf

	# Acces aux statistiques du on-line
	<Directory /stpdata/online/stat/ticket>
	AuthDBMUserFile conf/usr
	AuthDBMGroupFile conf/usr
	AuthName "Stats de l'activite WEB"
	AuthType Basic
	require group stat_web
	Options +Indexes +Includes
	IndexIgnore *.Z	URLS totaux
	IndexOptions FancyIndexing
	AddDescription	"Coupe du monde 1998"	cdm98
	AddDescription	"Anciennes statistiques"	res
	AddDescription	"Statistiques hebdomadaires"	sem_*
	</Directory>

and in the /stpdata/online/stat/ticket directory, i have 3 sub-directories named sem_3598,
sem_3698 and sem_3798.
But no description is added to this directory.

I think this is a bug because using *_*, or *98 works well.
>How-To-Repeat:
See the description.