www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Laurent FAILLIE <l_fail...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_autoindex/3061: FancyIndexing disabled by IndexIgnore in Directory section
Date Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:08:27 GMT

>Number:         3061
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       FancyIndexing disabled by IndexIgnore in Directory section
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
First, the compilation of Apache was totaly successfull (without any error or warning).

In my configuration, FancyIndexing is globaly activated by adding

	FancyIndexing on

in srm.conf, and works with all directories that need indexing.
For a special directory, I need to hide some crunched file, using

	IndexIgnore *.Z

Unfortunatly, this directive disable FancyIndexing for this particular directory.
The workaround is to add the well known

IndexOptions FancyIndexing

in this <directory> section.
>How-To-Repeat:
Add an IndexIgnore in a directory section.