www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Glen Plantz <pla...@fgm.com>
Subject os-windows/3037: can't get "Premature end of script headers" error to go away
Date Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:27:43 GMT

>Number:         3037
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       can't get "Premature end of script headers" error to go away
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've tried following your suggestions about the common error "Premature end of script
headers" to go away, but I'm still getting the error. ?What am I doing wrong?. I have
included the error and the script I'm running.

Mon Sep 21 10:13:18 1998] [error] Premature end of script headers: c:/program files/apache
group/apache/cgi-bin/hello-world2.cgi

#! F:/PERL/5.005/bin/MSWin32-x86-object/perl.exe
{
	local ($oldbar) = $|;
	$cfh	= select (STDOUT);
	@| = 1;