www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3014: Alias to another drive doesn't work
Date Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:49:11 GMT

Synopsis: Alias to another drive doesn't work

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Mon Sep 21 03:49:09 PDT 1998
Comment-Added:
[response from submitter]

Yes I have tried /'s, and no /'s, been through all the combinations I
could think of.  And it still doesn't reference it properly.

Tks,
Jason