www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Glen Plantz <pla...@fgm.com>
Subject os-windows/3034: cannot get CGI to execute correctly on Windows 95 with version 1.3.1
Date Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:14:01 GMT

>Number:         3034
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       cannot get CGI to execute correctly on Windows 95 with version 1.3.1
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I cannot get a CGI script (Perl script) to execute with Windows 95 and Apache 1.3.1.
I have looked at all the bug reports, checked all the docuementation, checked my config files,

and I still don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Here is my error
Error Message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you
might have done that may have caused the error.

Here are snippets from my config files.

access.conf

Options ExecCGI Indexes FollowSymLinks

srm.conf
# ScriptAlias: This controls which directories contain server scripts.
# Format: ScriptAlias fakename realname

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/"

# To use CGI scripts:
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi