www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Paul Hamaker <phama...@tip.nl>
Subject general/3031: cannot load module ..
Date Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:48:23 GMT

>Number:         3031
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       cannot load module ..
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
On installing Livesoftware's JRun for Apache, software for running servlets, I encountered
this problem:

Syntax error on line 219 of C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/jrun_apache.dll into server:

LoadModule jrun_module modules/jrun_apache.dll

So I uncommented the other Loadmodule statements, which worked fine except for this one :
LoadModule proxy_module modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll

,which produced :

Syntax error on line 30 of C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:\PROGRA~1\APACHE~1\APACHE/modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll into server:
which is a known problem under W95.

Like the other dll's, both definitely are present and in the same directory.

Anyone know what's causing this ?