www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/3026: No way to change ReadmeName/HeaderName suffixes.
Date Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:18:48 GMT

Synopsis: No way to change ReadmeName/HeaderName suffixes.

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 17 21:18:48 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

This is a known issue, and will be addressed when the
lookups for these files are done as subrequests rather
than faked.  One of the unfortunate side effects will be
that a README.gif file may be considered preferable and
displayed instead; if the restriction is made to look
only text/plain and text/html documents, it's possible
(I'm not sure) that then *those* couldn't include images
if they wanted to do so.

But this is on the list; I'm suspending this PR so it won't
be forgotten.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: apache-coar
Responsible-Changed-By: coar
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Sep 17 21:18:48 PDT 1998
Responsible-Changed-Why:

Already in my work queue..