www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-hpux/3024: httpd daemons not running on hp9000/V2200 with hpux 11.0
Date Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:37:13 GMT

Synopsis: httpd daemons not running on hp9000/V2200 with hpux 11.0

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 17 10:37:12 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
We make it very clear before you submit a bug report
that we can not support ancient versions of Apache,
especially ancient betas.  Please upgrade to 1.3.1.

Your problem is probably related to not having the proper
entries for users in your passwd and/or gropu files, and
it would be useful for you to look at your error log, but
we can not try to help with this problem on 1.2b7 since
it just isn't worth our time finding old bugs over and over
with people using ancient versions.