www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From field...@apache.org
Subject Re: protocol/2065: using find_token() for If-Match et al is bogus
Date Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:29:31 GMT

Synopsis: using find_token() for If-Match et al is bogus

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: fielding
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 13 16:29:30 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

But, since we generate our own etags and know they do not
contain any whitespace, it doesn't matter. Anything containing
a space would never match one of our etags.

It would be nice to have a find_value function that separated
a field by the comma list items, removed extra whitespace,
and then did a smart comparison.