www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Posid <po...@rocketmail.com>
Subject apache-api/2990: problem
Date Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:04:05 GMT

>Number:         2990
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       problem
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
i couldn't find any other email address on the apache site, so i had
to use this one...sorry

i installed apache under winNT, and set it to run as a service...i later
decided that i wanted to delete it, but i coudln't find an uninstall file, nor
will it let me delete it, since the file is currently running...i need help,
and woudl appreciate it if you could get back to me asap...thanks