www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_alias/2888: RedirectMatch does not correctly deal with URLs which need to be escaped. (simular to PR#1155)
Date Thu, 10 Sep 1998 07:57:06 GMT

Synopsis: RedirectMatch does not correctly deal with URLs which need to be escaped. (simular
to PR#1155)

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: rse
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 10 00:57:05 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
A few questions:

1. I've looked at the code and couldn't find
   a relation to any CGI things. Why do you
   think it has something to do with CGI?
   Your example doesn't use CGI...

2. I've tried out your example
   RedirectMatch /(.*)$ http://www.domain.com/test.html?structure=$1
   and it worked fine for me under Apache 1.3.2-dev.
   Can it be that you're using a slightly different
   directive or a Redirectmatch in a different
   context (which could be the reason for the failure)?