www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From manuel estevez <manuel.este...@edfgdf.fr>
Subject config/2977: when I try to use a cgi script I had the message "Premature end of script headers"
Date Wed, 09 Sep 1998 19:09:52 GMT

>Number:         2977
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       when I try to use a cgi script I had the message "Premature end of script
headers"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I use scriptlog to trace the problem
And I see a problem with the directory name when you install
apache in a windows machine the usual way is to install it in
"c:\programm files" and that is the point there is a sapce on the name
of the directory.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Could you add the warning to the installation file and to the FAQ.
And add a word about scriptlog in the FAQ because I need two hours to fix the bug.
But seriously I like your server because I need only 1 Hour to use it.
As we say in french "Longue Vie"