www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steven King <deepsur...@gmx.net>
Subject other/2972: please read the Text upper lines
Date Wed, 09 Sep 1998 01:09:00 GMT

>Number:         2972
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       please read the Text upper lines
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3b7 Win32 on Win95/98
>Environment:
Sorry, for my bad english.. i dont like write many in this language.
My Problem is that i read in the Bug report that the New version 1.3.0 for Win32
the Bugs on CGI execution to be fixed. I find this new Version not on many
downlaod servers, because on the Download Servers is not different Topics to
find the right Version of Apache for Operating Systems. Can you write me
wich is the correct Filename of Apache Version 1.3.0 for Win32 !?
I work with Apache til version 1.3b5 without CGI on localhost configuration,
For CGI execution i must work with XITAMI-WebServer and OmniHTTPD-Server.
I will work only with Apache on Win32 :-)

special Greets from Germany (Cologne)
Stefan König
please read m question in section "Enviroment"