www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Potse <M.Po...@AMC.UVA.NL>
Subject Re: documentation/2954: Error in www page
Date Mon, 07 Sep 1998 09:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR documentation/2954; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Potse <M.Potse@AMC.UVA.NL>
To: coar@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: documentation/2954: Error in www page
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 11:26:19 +0200

 coar@apache.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: Error in www page
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: coar
 > State-Changed-When: Fri Sep  4 08:19:20 PDT 1998
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >
 > Could you please be more specific?  Do you mean the link
 > in bullet item number 9?  I haven't been able to reproduce
 > this.

 Neither have I---today. I meant the link in item 9 and
 the button labelled "Search for/submit a problem report".
 Item 9 now links to http://bugs.apache.org/
 The button links to http://bugs.apache.org/?
 Both of these now give access to the Apache Problem Report Database.
 Maybe there was a temporary problem with the server; I experienced
 very long delays accessing bugs.apache.org and www.apache.org (of
 course I use the mirrors whenever possible).

 Thanks for your attention; I'm sorry for wasting your time.

 Mark
 --
  Mark Potse                      <M.Potse@amc.uva.nl>
  Medical Physics Department,  Academic Medical Center