www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Malcolm Sparks <malc...@congreve.com>
Subject mod_include/2961: Server-parsed documents
Date Sun, 06 Sep 1998 11:59:28 GMT

>Number:         2961
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Server-parsed documents
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Server side includes (#include) are not working. Configuration works fine
with Unix, and atleast one other Win95 machine (strangely). Identical
executables used (on the two Win95 machines). Network and DNS setup identical.
Everything else in the Apache server works without a hitch.

The Win95 machine that *does* work does *not* have IE4.
>How-To-Repeat:
See if anyone else reports this problem.
>Fix:
No, but I will continue investigating the source code.