www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Bradley Kite <brad...@rug-rats.org>
Subject os-freebsd/2959: Virtual Hosting (VirtualHost directive)
Date Sun, 06 Sep 1998 01:03:54 GMT

>Number:         2959
>Category:       os-freebsd
>Synopsis:       Virtual Hosting (VirtualHost directive)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am using a version of apache, that is part of the FreeBSD 2.2.7 Ports collection. The main
server works fine, but if I add a virtual host
I get 403 (Forbidden - You don't have permission to access / on this server)
on any web page my server server.
ie: Using the default config files, it works fine. If I add a virtual host, I get Forbidden
on any page.
>How-To-Repeat:
All my config files, are at:   http://www.rug-rats.org
the default files, which work (without virtualhosts) are there too, with .default appended
to the file name.