www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Oleg Assovski <as...@bitcom.msk.ru>
Subject Re: os-windows/1707: When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
Date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 12:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1707; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oleg Assovski <assen@bitcom.msk.ru>
To: coar@apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org, assen@bitcom.msk.ru,
        coar@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: os-windows/1707: When exiting Windows Apache produces a GPF in 80% of cases
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 15:40:04 +0400

 Sorry for misinformation in my first letter. We _always_ get GPF when
 exiting Win95-OSR2-Rus while apache is still running. I've sent the
 information just after version 1.3b3 was released. Currently we are
 with apache 1.3b7. It still has the bug. Perhaps I'll try the latest
 release in few days.

 	Ciao, OLeG