www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2907: suggestion: power up your Include directive :)
Date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 17:36:06 GMT

Synopsis: suggestion: power up your Include directive :)

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Tue Sep  1 10:36:05 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

I'm marking this for future consideration, although I don't
think it is likely to be popular; wildcards are too
dangerous.  All it would take is a single file that
doesn't contain directives -- such as a log file -- to
appear in the directory and the server becomes unstartable.
However, we'll consider it more carefully later.  Thanks
for the suggestion.