www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "dustball" <dustb...@usa.net>
Subject Re: os-freebsd/2981: Name Based Virtual Hosts dont work on on FreeBSD (shows main page)
Date Sat, 12 Sep 1998 01:54:40 GMT

>I noticed that each Vhost has it's own accesslog. Do requests
>for each server show up in the "right" access log?

No, nothing shows up in the virtual server's access logs.

On a side note, if I telnet 24.3.6.108 port 80, and "GET /", the correct
page is served (the page of the first virtual host) and is logged correctly.

If if I was using an old browser (which im not) that still would't explain
why I'm getting the "main" server page, and not the first virtual host.

Thanks
Jerry