www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ricardo Villanueva <rvill...@reduno.com.mx>
Subject general/2934: I canīt access to the clearexpress interface web for clarify
Date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 00:46:38 GMT

>Number:         2934
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I canīt access to the clearexpress interface web for clarify
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I installed a clarify web interface in may unix server. One mounths ago I had apache 1.2.6
installed. In this version of apache, the clearexpress software work well. Now I installed
apache 1.3.1 and the clearexpress software didnt work. I get this message in my browser:

WebAdmin Message
Your request was refused because an error has occurred:
The request cannot be processed because an unknown problem has occurred.
Internal Error Stack:
The request cannot be processed because an unknown problem has occurred.

I donīt know what happend.... and I need this work properly....

########
I checked all the configuration files and i think those ok
Thanks for all.
>How-To-Repeat:
well. you need install clarify interface for web "clearexpress" as script alias of apache
and then install the clarify software in a  unix server.
>Fix:
NO