www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/2134: Will not link due to error in order when linking libraries
Date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:49:35 GMT

Synopsis: Will not link due to error in order when linking libraries

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Aug 31 14:49:34 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

Since this problem only surfaces with libraries and
modules that are not part of the base Apache package,
we can't help you with it.  Please contact the mod_php
maintainer; I suspect this may have been fixed for the
version that works with Apache 1.3.1.

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Mon Aug 31 14:49:34 PDT 1998