www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From mar...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_proxy/2914: Segmentation fault on invalid server response
Date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:45:13 GMT

Synopsis: Segmentation fault on invalid server response

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: martin
State-Changed-When: Mon Aug 31 07:45:12 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I wish I had read your report earlier ;-)
I fixed the problem independently (sorry, without
mentioning you) in Rev. 1.59 of proxy_http.c on
1998/08/27.
You are right, an improvement would be to "accept, log, and ignore"
microsoft specific bugs in the proxy.