www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Carr <bc...@basit.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/2909: SSI does not usually work with exec (cgi) options under OS/2
Date Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/2909; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brian Carr <bcarr@basit.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_cgi/2909: SSI does not usually work with exec (cgi) options under OS/2
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:08:06 -0400

 I was able to resolve the problem by recompiling
 with EMXFIX04.ZIP installed.  The problem was in
 the first level of pipe( ) (_pipe) which sometimes
 failed on the third pipe (error handle).  It normally
 failed with the exec options of SSI.  Apparently
 the libs that were included in the binary were old
 and failed in an odd case that I wasn't able to
 fully diagnose as running under gdb 'fixed' the problem
 and I have no idea what the old source code was.

 I will happily submit a new binary to anyone who is
 interested.
                                      Brian
 BPC/ln