www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From William Waters <wwwat...@prismnet.com>
Subject general/2911: Console does not see keyboard input
Date Wed, 26 Aug 1998 23:53:55 GMT

>Number:         2911
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Console does not see keyboard input
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
After successfully installing and running Apache (it will serve local pages), the console
will accept no keyboard input. I noticed if I start Apache from the command prompt that after
exiting (using <Ctrl> <C> *from the keyboard*) that all my keyboard input shows
up following the "DOS" prompt in the remaining DOS window...I'm a really new (hopeful) user
of Apache so if this turns out to be the most really Dumb bug report in the whole universe,
try to be kind.
>How-To-Repeat:
It was easy for me!
>Fix: