www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From l...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/2874: NameVirtualHost / VirtualHost Problem with digits
Date Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:06:09 GMT

Synopsis: NameVirtualHost / VirtualHost Problem with digits

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: lars
State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 25 17:06:08 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:

I'm not sure if I understand your report, but you've
most likely misconfigured Apache.

Please read the virtual host documentation at
http://docs.apache.org/vhosts/ and verify your
configuration via 'httpd -S'.

Release-Changed-From-To: 1.3.1 (Win 32)-1.3.1
Release-Changed-By: lars
Release-Changed-When: Tue Aug 25 17:06:08 PDT 1998