www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/2834: Seeing lots of[Wed Aug 12 02:41:56 1998] access to /index_layout.html failed for 172.16.20.2, reason: stat: Stale NFS file handle (errno = 151) in error log
Date Mon, 24 Aug 1998 04:19:19 GMT

Synopsis: Seeing lots of[Wed Aug 12 02:41:56 1998] access to /index_layout.html failed for
172.16.20.2, reason: stat: Stale NFS file handle (errno = 151) in error log

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 23 21:19:18 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I agree with Dean that this is a lame workaround to have to add, so will
close the report.  Since we haven't had previous reports
that I can recall, it may be specific to particular patchsets
or other details of the setup.

If others have problems, they can find the PR.  If lots of
others start having this problem we can reconsider.

Thanks.