www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/2887: Requested URL was not found on this server problem only with WINDOWS!!!
Date Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/2887; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: John Lloyd <webmaster@epost.co.uk>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/2887: Requested URL was not found on this server
 problem only with WINDOWS!!!
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

 On 21 Aug 1998, John Lloyd wrote:

 > server, which when a form is submitted from our usuaul web site it
 > then goes to this site to run the CGI. But unfortunatelty, it doesn't
 > work with windows platforms, coming up with the error message
 > 'Requested URL was not found on this server'
 >
 > IT works fine on Macs, Unix and also even using Lynx web browser just
 > not on Netscape and IE4 with windows.

 Sorry, that URL doesn't work for me.

 Are you _SURE_ you cleared your browser's cache before trying?

 Are you sure you have your server configured so that
 /property/rentprop/rent-prop-srch.cgi exists?  This really looks like you
 simply don't have the CGI in the location on your server.

 What is in the error log on your server?