www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/2882: UseCanonicalName off doesn't work when accessing cgi's from SSI documents?
Date Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:59:17 GMT

Synopsis: UseCanonicalName off  doesn't work when accessing cgi's from SSI documents?

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 20 12:59:12 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid that I can _not_ reproduce the problem you are having.
Since 1.3b5 is an old beta which we don't support any more,
plus we have nothing at all to do with whatever changes
whoever makes to make it run on the Amiga, we can't support
their changes.

My guess would be that perhaps they didn't properly
update their code when the directive was introduced.  You
should contact whoever made the version you are using run
on the Amiga and try to resolve it with them.  It is possible
that it is something in the base Apache code at fault, but
since I can't reproduce your problem it isn't really something
we can debug because of the fact that it isn't Apache, but
someone's modifications to Apache, that you are running.