www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/2880: HACKING
Date Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:44:32 GMT

Synopsis: HACKING

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug 20 12:44:31 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I have no idea why you think this has anything to do with Apache; we
make software.  If someone that happens to be running Apache is
trying to break into your system, we have nothing to do with
that.  abuse@rr.com looks to be the one to contact from the logs you supplied.