www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Cristina Nunes <nu...@inf.ufrgs.br>
Subject general/2877: Problem to start apachectl
Date Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:56:02 GMT

>Number:         2877
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Problem to start apachectl
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I compiled apache with the following modules:
                --enable-module=auth_dbm --enable-shared=auth_dbm \
                --enable-module=cern_meta --enable-shared=cern_meta \
                --enable-module=digest --enable-shared=digest \
                --enable-module=log_agent --enable-shared=log_agent \

It compiled OK. But when I go to run the first time whith "apachectl start",
the following error happen:

jacui# apachectl start
Syntax error on line 26 of /home1/httpd/etc/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /home1/httpd/libexec/mod_log_agent.so into server: ld.so.1: /home1/httpd/sbin/httpd:

fatal: relocation error: symbol not found: ap_palloc: referenced in /home1/httpd/libexec/mod_log_agent.so
apachectl start: httpd could not be started

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
It works well when I comment the "LoadModule" lines in the httpd.conf archieve.