www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Terry Chang <te...@www.books.com.tw>
Subject mod_auth-any/2861: mod_auth_dbm is not working ... it keeps complaining the required dbm file not found.
Date Sat, 15 Aug 1998 15:40:38 GMT

>Number:         2861
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       mod_auth_dbm  is not working ...  it keeps complaining the required dbm
file not found.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have the same problem as PR#2027, #2371, #2376, #2809 which are NOT solved yet.

I compiled 1.3.0, 1.3.1 and the old 1.2.1 in the same system with the same gdbm
1.7.3.  However, the apache 1.2.1 works fine, but the newer ones don't.  I believe that the
problem should be in Apache source code instead of the Gdbm package.