www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eric Litman <elit...@viaduct.com>
Subject protocol/2833: Can't POST to ErrorDocument
Date Wed, 12 Aug 1998 05:06:25 GMT

>Number:         2833
>Category:       protocol
>Synopsis:       Can't POST to ErrorDocument
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3
>Environment:

SunOS idi 5.5.1 Generic_103640-20 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
I saw that this was already in the database, but I wanted to make another request for this
capability.
If you don't think it's reasonable to POST to ErrorDocuments, perhaps you could
take the POSTed content and include it in the QUERY_STRING?

Thanks.