www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@hyperreal.org
Subject Re: general/2803: After unpacking Apache 1.3 binary version I cannot find the SRC directory with httpd-executable, therefore I cannot run Apache.
Date Fri, 07 Aug 1998 04:24:42 GMT
Synopsis: After unpacking Apache 1.3 binary version I cannot find the SRC directory with httpd-executable,
therefore I cannot run Apache.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Aug  6 21:24:41 PDT 1998
State-Changed-Why:
There is no "src" directory with a "httpd" binary in for
Win32.  There is an Apache.exe installed in the directory
you specify during the install process, and there is a
program folder generated and placed on the start menu.