www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Patrick A Linstruth <patr...@QNET.COM>
Subject Re: config/2777: unable to open a file descriptor above 15, you may need to increase the number of descriptors
Date Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/2777; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Patrick A Linstruth <patrick@QNET.COM>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: config/2777: unable to open a file descriptor above 15, you
 may need to increase the number of descriptors
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

 I believe 1.3.1 configuration has broke the setting of HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H.

 What is this code in ap_config_auto.h supposed to do:

 /* check: #include <sys/resource.h> */
 #ifdef HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H
 #undef HAVE_SYS_RESOURCE_H
 #endif

 If it's defined, undef it?  What the heck for?

 Patrick

 --
 Patrick A. Linstruth
 Quantum Networking Solutions, Inc.