www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ted Keller <kel...@bfg.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy/2588: ftp proxy adds extra CRs in binary file transfers
Date Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:20:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/2588; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ted Keller <keller@bfg.com>
To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_proxy/2588: ftp proxy adds extra CRs in binary file transfers
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:12:02 -0400 (EDT)

 Marc,

 Did some more testing based on your input.  I initailly had deselected the
 following modules....

 mod_mime,
 mod_mime_magic,
     and
 mod_negotiation.

 I reconfigured the proxy server with these modules now defined ... removed
 my temporary mods... and initial testing seems to indicate that it does
 now determine the content type correctly.  If I understand your initial
 response, probably all three of these modules are required.

 Let me know if you have any additional pointers....

 thanks for the pointers so far...

 ted keller - bfg.com