www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthias Hertzog <...@mhz.ch>
Subject os-windows/2773: Hang on concurrent CGI invocations
Date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 07:48:48 GMT

>Number:         2773
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Hang on concurrent CGI invocations
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The problem reported in number 1129 is still occouring in the latest version.
I'm wondering why this serious problem isn't reported by more people.

We're running three servers for different customers. Server one and two are
installed on Netscape Enterprise Server with exactly the same CGI scripts.
All's working well. The third server is running apache 1.3.1.
If a few concurrent calls to the cgi are invoked, apache stops generating any output.
As far as i can see, the static pages are being delivered to the client.
You can take a look at http://195.65.24.55; if the right frame remains grey, the problem has
occoured.

http://195.65.24.55
>Fix: