www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kenford <kenf...@infomak.com>
Subject mod_access/2769: access problem
Date Mon, 03 Aug 1998 13:37:40 GMT

>Number:         2769
>Category:       mod_access
>Synopsis:       access problem
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I upgrade to apache 1.3.1 from 1.2 now my directory access does not work any
more.

access.conf
=============
<Directory /usr/local/apache/htdocs/data/>
AllowOverride All
Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI Indexes
</Directory>

.htaccess
==========
AuthUserFile  /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/data/dump/.htpasswd
AuthGroupFile /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/data/dump/.htgroup
AuthName DataSource
AuthType Basic

<Limit GET POST>
require group ACC_User