www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Summerfield <sum...@ami.com.au>
Subject general/2763: More suggestions, really: I've not discovered anywhere else for them
Date Sun, 02 Aug 1998 13:13:02 GMT

>Number:         2763
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       More suggestions, really: I've not discovered anywhere else for them
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
On the web page where you mention subscribing to the announcements mailing list, why not a
mailto tag?
the web browser will supplu a valid email address (especially if it's used for mail too).

For bug reporting, why not ship the necessary form(s) and cgi with apache web
sever so we can report by email and giving you the benefit of completely accurate
information about the server/OS/... it's failing on?

Not all of us are permanently online...