www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Gardner <jason_gard...@firstdatabank.com>
Subject other/2752: Running Server through Dll???
Date Fri, 31 Jul 1998 21:32:50 GMT

>Number:         2752
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       Running Server through Dll???
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am trying to run the server dirctly from your DLL.  I spawn a new thread and run call your
apache_main() copying your apache.exe.  When I do this, my program suddenly starts spawning
itself over and over again.  Is there a better way of running your web server as a part of
my .exe or should I run it through your apache.exe?
>How-To-Repeat:
Write a windows app that spawns a child thread whose porpuse is running the web server.
>Fix:
Not yet...