www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From peter huang <peter_hu...@hp.com>
Subject os-windows/2749: loading ApacheModuleAuthKerb.dll cause internal server error
Date Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:59:46 GMT

>Number:         2749
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       loading ApacheModuleAuthKerb.dll cause internal server error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Try to port mod_auth_kerb to winNT apache.  Adding MODULE_VAR_EXPORT and build the ApacheModuleAuthKerb.dll.
 However, loading that dll will cause server
internal error.
>How-To-Repeat:
build mod_auth_kerb as ApacheModuleAuthKerb.dll and change http.conf to use it .  Do "net
start apache", the server is up.  Try to access the server home page (not protected by kerberos),
the server returns with internal error. The same code work without problem on the unix version.
>Fix:
I can give more tracing info if I know what to change to debug this problem.
I can also send you the ApacheModuleAuthKerb.dll so some one could look at it.